• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

access rules & exchange

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> access rules & exchange Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
access rules & exchange - 22.Feb.2006 12:44:58 AM   
Chris.Small

Hi there everyone,

I ham having a problem with alllowing users access through creating site and content rules, i will explain the rules i have setup and further explain my problem.

site and content rules.

access rule -> all destinations -> any request -> all content. allow

access users-> all destinations -> applyed to 2 groups -> all content. allow

Disallow users-> all destinations -> applyed to same 2 groups -> except banned url list.

mail server-> all destinations-> applyed to computer ip of the exchage ->all content.

OK now when i have the access rule enabled all users can access the internet without authenticating and it does not apply the other rule.

If i disable the access rule then users are authenticated and can not access sites in the banned list.

that seems to work really well for that, but then because now i have the access rule disable the exchange server stops sending email to all domains, and when i re enable the access rule all emails send fine. but then users are not authenticated.

any ideas is much appreciated.

thanks for your help and time in this matter.

Chris Small
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> access rules & exchange Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts