• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

exceeds the max. number of session per host!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> exceeds the max. number of session per host! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
exceeds the max. number of session per host! - 22.Mar.2010 3:44:31 AM   
FORSTERA

Hello all,
I'v a zyxel router connected to my ISA and this router is very slow because of the message i posted in the subject line. I'd like, if possible, to find which computer(s) in my lan is generating these error messages. On my router, the NAT max session number per host is set to 5096 !
So, is there a way with my ISA to be able to find the host which make more connections than that ? I already watch the sessions in my dashboard but I dont have this information (only 30 connections displayed at all)

Thanks for your help
Post #: 1
RE: exceeds the max. number of session per host! - 24.Mar.2010 5:03:29 PM   
selman

Hi

Is your ISA behind zyxel router? If it is then isa server might be the comoputer that is responsible for generating that error code since ISA initiates all sessions in the name of all users behind it. I sugesst that you should increas session number for your ISA server.

Good luck,

Selman

System Engineer
MCT, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA
www.besa-ag.eu

(in reply to FORSTERA)
Post #: 2
RE: exceeds the max. number of session per host! - 25.Mar.2010 2:40:29 AM   
FORSTERA

Hello Selman,

I thank you for your answer. Yes, the router is a Zyxel and I already increased the amount of session to 5096.. but still not enough !

I've a DMZ with a FTP server. Do you think that for Zyxel, the connexions from my LAN and from my DMZ are mixed together ? If it's the case, so I should increase the amount of sessions again ... (i think)

Thanks again for your help
Regards
Arnaud

(in reply to selman)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> exceeds the max. number of session per host! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts