• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Another ISA problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Installation >> Another ISA problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another ISA problem - 15.Sep.2001 6:08:00 PM   
NDSoftware

Hi,

On the second DC (the 1st don't start) who have a power problem, now i have this:

Microsoft ISA Server Control failed. The failure occurred during Update of client configuration file because the system call GetStorageClientConfig failed. Use the source location 106.264.3.0.1200.50 to report the failure. The error code in the Data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help. The error description is: The operation completed successfully.

ISA Server snapin failed to retrieve the arrays list since connection to Global Catalog could not be established. It will next try to retrieve the arrays information from current domain. Check your Active Directory configuration, DNS settings and ensure that the 'Net Logon' service is started.

Why ?

Thanks you VERY much

Post #: 1
RE: Another ISA problem - 16.Sep.2001 1:14:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi ND,

Does you internal DNS server authoritative for the AD domain have entries for all your DCs? You can use netdom on the ISA Server (from the RK) to test this out. You can also use netdiag utility as well.

HTH,
Tom

------------------
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/

Get It Here!

(in reply to NDSoftware)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Installation >> Another ISA problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts