• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Isa and Dsl

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Installation >> Isa and Dsl Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Isa and Dsl - 6.Nov.2003 7:13:00 AM   
QuebecZoolook

Hi, I have a ISA server with A PPPoE connection to the Web. My Isa Server is running on Windows 2003 Server. I have run the PPPoE setup in the network setting on win2003. I also add a dial-up entry in Isa and modify the default rooting rule. I have setup on of my other server ( Actualy a terminal server) as a secure nat client. I have setup a Server Publishing rule, done all the protocol definition for RDP in. The server publishing rule is not fonctionning. There is something strange. On the server that is setup as a secure nat, if I open IE, I am able to browse the web but only the first time. If I close the Web browser and reopen it, I am not able to browse. I need to disconnect the PPPoE on Isa server and open IE on Secure Nat machine to have then working but only one time. My rooting rule seem to be good because et actualy dial up my PPPoE. Did someone have hit this problem before.

Thank in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Isa and Dsl - 7.Nov.2003 12:09:00 AM   
sniper

take a look at this doc

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/ISA_Server_2000_and_DSL_by_David_Fosbenner.html

(in reply to QuebecZoolook)
Post #: 2
RE: Isa and Dsl - 1.Jan.2004 11:58:00 PM   
Breeze

Can you show me how you got isa working with your ppoe? I have a router from my dsl company which supports brige mode and I tried to use that as a bridge and then use my wan network card as a static wan address but this ppoe just wont allow me to get things going normally, any help would be appreciated

(in reply to QuebecZoolook)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Installation >> Isa and Dsl Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts