• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

GFI Languard not for sale: What now?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> GFI Languard not for sale: What now? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GFI Languard not for sale: What now? - 13.Mar.2003 3:29:00 PM   
wi11iam

Hi there

I have always been aware of GFI Languard as a strong "industry-standard" application capable of performing many tasks over and above that of the standard ISA Server.

One feature in particular that I am interested in is the facility to do "web-traffic analysis". and blocking. I.e. Have a category list that one can use to deny access to certain sites E.g. Adult.

But also a product that is capable of generating reports on internet activity of individual users etc.

Now I was under the impression that GFI Languard did just that, but I have now realised that GFI Download Security has replaced Languard, but it no longer has the web-monitoring compnent.

Can anyone perhaps recommend some other products that are capable of performing the abovementioned tasks that I may evaluate?

Cheers
William R.
Post #: 1
RE: GFI Languard not for sale: What now? - 20.Mar.2003 12:57:00 PM   
gcibirch

As far as I know GFI supply free GFI Webmonitor which tells you what the individual is doing.

(in reply to wi11iam)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> GFI Languard not for sale: What now? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts