• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to stop External users access my ISA proxy

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> How to stop External users access my ISA proxy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to stop External users access my ISA proxy - 3.May2003 1:03:00 PM   
venture20

Hi All

This is my problemin my ISA Proxy server, I have two NIC cards, first NIC is used for Internal connection (LAN) and Second NIC is used for External connection (connected to router).

Problem : External users keep connecting and utilize maximum badwidth of my internet, my Lan (internal users) users unable to browse the net it becomes very slow due to badwidth chuck.

I want to restrict External users by connecting to my ISA server and to stop to utilize more badwidth.

Please given me solution for the same....which I am in trouble...

Thanks & Regards

Jai
Post #: 1
RE: How to stop External users access my ISA proxy - 3.May2003 10:58:00 PM   
spouseele

Hi Jai,

because external users can connect to your ISA server, I assume you are publishing some services. Right?

What do you exactly mean with "I want to restrict External users by connecting to my ISA server"?

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to venture20)
Post #: 2
RE: How to stop External users access my ISA proxy - 9.May2003 11:46:00 PM   
tporter

Try restricting the Bandwidth usage for inbound traffic. If they are connecting to your ISA server and using you as a Proxy, I'd like to know how! We could all have problems.

(in reply to venture20)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> How to stop External users access my ISA proxy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts