• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

One-way Gateway-to-Gateway VPN

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> One-way Gateway-to-Gateway VPN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One-way Gateway-to-Gateway VPN - 29.Jul.2002 7:37:00 PM   
qambl2

Hi All,

I'm trying to set-up what I think is supposed to be a Gateway-to-Gateway connection. Here's the scenario. We have a business partner that will be sending us TCP packets that will be read by an internal proprietary application. They are not using ISA but a hardware based VPN router.

What do I need to know from them and how do I set up such a solution. The only traffic will be initiated by them, with the exception of acknowledgement packets.

I've read up on "One-way initiated Demand Dial Connections". But, it talks about ISA servers talking to each other.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam
Post #: 1
RE: One-way Gateway-to-Gateway VPN - 4.Feb.2004 1:22:00 AM   
scottscott

I am trying to set-up a gateway-to-gateway as well. I am in the middle of troubleshooting right now. Anyway, my understanding is that the gateway-to-gateway setup is only possible between to ISA servers.

I am not sure what solution you should use, but thought I would add the little info I know.

(in reply to qambl2)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> One-way Gateway-to-Gateway VPN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts