• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA server as firewall and VPN client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> ISA server as firewall and VPN client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA server as firewall and VPN client - 4.Sep.2002 7:42:00 AM   
nathan

Hi,

I have looked and read and read and looked but I can't make head nor tail of anything I see.

I want ISA server to act as a proxy server as it is doing now and very well I might add.

I now want to create a VPN connection to a Cisco concentrator using IPSec and PreShared Keys from the ISA Server.

After this VPN session is established I want anything destined for this site, from inside the network, to go through the VPN connection.

I see info about creating IP Security Policies, and Interfaces in RRAS. Do I create a RRAS interface or a dialup connection. How do I link the interface or dialup connection to the IPSec policy?

Originally we were going to use the Cisco VPN client, but we thought we could initiate the connection from the ISA Server and then let everyone use the connection.

The ISA Server is already acting as a VPN server for remote clients coming into our network using PPTP.

I am confused.

How do I do it? Can I do this?

TIA

Nathan Simpson
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> ISA server as firewall and VPN client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts