• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server - 15.Jan.2003 10:00:00 AM   
Fazal

I can connect to VPN server and i ma getting the ip addres from the server. But i can't ping to isa server or any the othere machine in the network.

No iam not using the DSL. I am using regular Dial up connection.
I have creted ALL VPN Client connection form the Nework configuration from the ISA MMC. there are 4 ip packedt filer fules which created by VPN wizard. I need to create any protocal rules.
Post #: 1
RE: i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server - 15.Jan.2003 10:24:00 AM   
Fazal

Did i need to create any static routs or i have to configure the RIP.

Thanks

(in reply to Fazal)
Post #: 2
RE: i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server - 15.Jan.2003 9:03:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Fazal,

Make sure you have the client configure to use the gateway on the remote network.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to Fazal)
Post #: 3
RE: i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server - 20.Jan.2003 8:04:00 PM   
Fazal

Hi,

Client computer getting IP Address form the ISA Server. it showing the gatway same as ip address what it got from the RRAS or ISA ras server. I am assiging the Static ip in RRAS Server.

How should be the gateway. How to set getway.

(in reply to Fazal)
Post #: 4
RE: i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server - 21.Jan.2003 2:38:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi Fazal,

The gateway is a function of the VPN client. The VPN server does not assign the gateway.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to Fazal)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> i can not access the resources on the ISAVPN Server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts