• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Help with connection to VPN.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> Help with connection to VPN. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help with connection to VPN. - 15.Jul.2004 4:19:00 AM   
Yakuzama

Being new to ISA and VPN I have followed a lot of the advice presented on this website but I have encountered a problem I cannot resolve.

I have a single ISA server also acting as our VPN Server running Windows Server 2003.

The ISA server has 10.170.xx.xx IP addressing while the internal network has 10.180.xx.xx IP addressing.

The ISA server goes through a Cisco router into the internal network and I can ping the internal network with no problems from the ISA server.

All clients can access the Internet without any problems from the Internal network.

The ISA server has a static pool of addresses assigned for remote access.

When I try to PPTP tunnel in I can connect to the ISA server from an internet connection but cannot ping the internal network from this remote connection.

Can some one assist me with instructions on how to route my VPN connection to access the internal network?

Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> Help with connection to VPN. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts