• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

VPN Server not responding error 721

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> VPN Server not responding error 721 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VPN Server not responding error 721 - 9.Feb.2005 9:25:00 PM   
lardoin

I have ISA server 2000 running on a Windows 2000 server SP4 with up to date patches. I have attempted to configure the server for VPN client access and cannot seem to succesfully complete the task. I am attempting to connect with XP SP2 using MS PPTP. I can successfully connect to my Nortel VPN switch with the client without issue. When I attempt a connection to the ISA box and run a sniffer on my XP client the trace shows the client and ISA communicating until the client sends a LCP Configuration Request with the ISA server responding once with a TCP PPTP ACK and then the client continues to send the LCP Configuration Request until the attempted connection eventually times out with no response from the ISA server. I have reviewed my packet filters and have Filters for GRE Protocol number 47 and I can successfully telnet to the ISA on TCP port 1723 (PPTP). Could some one provide any areas where I might have faultered?
thanks in advance - Lloyd
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> VPN Server not responding error 721 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts