• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Effects on VPN of changing external interface IPs; switching ISP.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> Effects on VPN of changing external interface IPs; switching ISP. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Effects on VPN of changing external interface IPs; swit... - 8.Jun.2005 12:32:00 PM   
jmoorech

Hello Everyone,

I had a question regarding the effects of changing the external IP addresses on an ISA 2000 running on Windows 2000. We are switching T1 carriers and hence cutting over to a new external IP scope. My question is regarding the existing VPN configuration we have. We have our main site that administers the IT functions at several remote sites who do not have an on-site IT person. I have come into this environment following someone that has already configured these VPN connections. My concerns are the effects, if any, on switching external IP addresses on the external interface of the ISA Server, yes I am aware of all the DNS changes that will need to take place to support MX records and webhosting, but how will this affect ISA's VPN configuration? Will I have to reconfigure these or will ISA update these when I change the IPs? Any info would be great, or directions to resources on the subject.

Many thanks,

Jason
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> Effects on VPN of changing external interface IPs; switching ISP. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts