• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OpenPorts for Internet Games

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> OpenPorts for Internet Games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OpenPorts for Internet Games - 25.Jun.2003 2:43:00 AM   
GigaTel

Dear Friends,
I am inexperienced in ISA Server. Yesterday, I installed it in a CyberCafe to use webcache and firewall. I have a ADSL connection 768/512 Kbps. In cyber the use but frequents of the PC's is for Games LAN and WAN gameplay. Popular Games like : Counter-Strike, HALF-LIFE, Quake II Arena, Warcraft. Since I installed we have not been able to connect to any server to outside the Local Network. In addition that when I do ping to him to a direction in Intenet from any equipment local that is not the Servant gives inaccessible destiny me ".
I have ISA Server Enterprise Edition in English...
These are the ports that the Developer of the Game indicates to me to have open for Counter Server:
Local Incoming UDP to destination 27015.
Outgoing UDP to remote destination 27010, 27012. Outgoing TCP to remote destination 5273.
Outgoing TCP to remote destination 7002

And for the others games also, all ports are blocked "[Confused]" ...
Please Help me....
Thanks a lot in advance "[Big
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> OpenPorts for Internet Games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts