• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Steam and Counter Strike

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Steam and Counter Strike Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Steam and Counter Strike - 26.Jan.2005 10:13:00 AM   
Bowie

I'm running a network behind ISA server 2000. I only just got the damn thing to allow me internet access and need help on setting the definitions and rules for Steam to run on my clients. I tried the Steam site but even opening the ports they advised still does not work. Any and all suggestions greatly received.
Jusin
Post #: 1
RE: Steam and Counter Strike - 20.Feb.2005 5:43:00 PM   
I have the same problem but with isa server 2004! I HAVE to find an answer before my flatmate rips out the secure network and puts the modem in his winxp box with internet connection sharing!

(in reply to Bowie)
  Post #: 2
RE: Steam and Counter Strike - 25.Jul.2017 10:56:17 AM   
Robert09

Steam had a rule page for clients and general setup, I will try to find it and post it here. Just noticing that this post is pretty old, but still the server + Steam still applies, especially since CS and CSGO are still popular. Defiantely worth a google. Off-topic, but if you're a fan of CS:GO like me you'll get a kick out of this collection. https://www.geekwrapped.com/cs-go-knives-for-sale-irl Total madness :)

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Steam and Counter Strike Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts