• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Success!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Success! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Success! - 22.Mar.2002 10:38:00 PM   
Barryh

Okay, now that I found the Gatekeeper Admin node, and followed Tom's basic h.323 instructions.. we have success! And Tom, in regards to your opening post about "Anybody using.."

Our company uses Netmeeting to remotely demo our software and do remote training. Netmeeting does not currently work through our NAt'd firewall, so we have a PC outside of our firewall for this purpose. Not the best of circumstances! One of my main interests in ISA was for this purpose. Now with Gatekeeper it appears we can safely use Netmeeting from behind ISA and from our desktops. This is good news for us.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Success! - 23.Mar.2002 6:51:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi Barry,

That is great news! You should be able to do anything you want with NetMeeting using the gatekeeper.

Thanks for the followup!

Tom

(in reply to Barryh)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Success! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts