• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call - 18.Apr.2002 12:01:00 PM   
chang

Although many people ask this question and there are some replies and documents on this website, I didn't find a very clear and detailed sultion. How should I on earth configure ISA servers and NetMeeting clients? It's better to give examples. Furthermore, using NetMeeting SDK API, how should I invoke the function CreateCall(...)?

Thx!
Post #: 1
RE: Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call - 19.Apr.2002 5:16:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Change,

You clearly aren't a regular visitor of www.isaserver.org/shinder [Big Grin]

The answer you seek is there.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to chang)
Post #: 2
RE: Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call - 20.Apr.2002 11:54:00 AM   
chang

Had read some articles there, I haven't find detail answer yet, and have still several problems.
1. Our ISA servers haven't fully-quality domain name. On creating DNS record, how should I do?
2. I added the internal interface of ISA server to call routing's destinations as a gateway or proxy. But how should I configure routing rules?
3. It's feasible to call email address or phone number using NetMeeting, isn't it? So, in case of email address, how can I register email address to ISA's gatekeeper, and how to call? In case of phone number, how to call?

Thanks!

(in reply to chang)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Samely issue about NetMeeting LAN-to-LAN Call Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts