• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Maybe I am not getting it but...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Maybe I am not getting it but... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maybe I am not getting it but... - 17.Jun.2002 7:49:00 PM   
Gasman

I would like to setup the ISA server with a gatekeeper so that means I would like internal clients to publish to the gatekeeper and then have an external client be able to attach to the gatekeeper then "call" an internal client so that a Netmeeting session can be established.

I was thinking this can all be accomplished with just the ISA Server.. but as I look through some of the posts I see that there are other servers involved in some and is that for a more complex solution? "[Confused]"
Post #: 1
RE: Maybe I am not getting it but... - 19.Jun.2002 7:11:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Gasman,

You can accomplish this with just ISA Server. No problem! What issues are you concerned about?

Thanks!

Tom

(in reply to Gasman)
Post #: 2
RE: Maybe I am not getting it but... - 19.Jun.2002 7:25:00 PM   
Gasman

I am trying to set it up so we can do NM sessions in our office with our clients.

The idea is an internal client will connect to the server and I am going to use the Phone number field to identify them and I have them type in their extensions.

Internally it works great.. two people connect to the gateway I type in the extension number and a connection is established. Useless but works great...

So now I need to get external users to connect to the gateway.

I know I have to have a DNS entry put on my external DNS Server. If I type in the IP address in NM do I still need the DNS entry? I am assuming it is only for IP resolution but hey it is not working at the moment so I am not sure...

There is very little detail on how to do this. Even the DNS entry that needs to be added they do not give you alot of detail about it.

Thanx in advance..

(in reply to Gasman)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Maybe I am not getting it but... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts