• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

eventID 20063 due to uninstallation

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> eventID 20063 due to uninstallation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
eventID 20063 due to uninstallation - 22.May2003 10:01:00 AM   
dulouz

good morning list

i started getting the eventID 20063 since i uninstalled the H323 modules from an ISA box as they were unnecessary. However the ID pops up at each machine reboot.
anyone would like to suggest a fix for it?

Thanks!

H.323 filter is not configured to register with an H.323 Gatekeeper, attempting to find a gatekeeper using multicast discovery. Inbound H.323 calls will not succeed while the filter is not registered with a gatekeeper. To configure the filter to use a particular gatekeeper, edit the H.323 filter Call Control properties and enter the H.323 gatekeeper to register with.
Post #: 1
RE: eventID 20063 due to uninstallation - 28.Mar.2006 11:38:07 PM   
gadgetsmith

Just for anyone else that gets this - the fix is simply to go into extensions, application filters and disable the filter (right click).
The gatekeeper isn't there so the filter isn't serving any purpose.  That should cure the event.

(in reply to dulouz)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> eventID 20063 due to uninstallation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts