• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Videoconference over ISA 2004

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Videoconference over ISA 2004 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Videoconference over ISA 2004 - 1.Feb.2005 9:46:00 PM   
danielpop

Hi all,

I have three videoconference devices connected to my Internal network (using IPs like 192.168.1.200, 192.168.2.200, 192.168.3.200) and I would like to make them callable for clients located in the External network. By defining an access rule for H.323 Protocol I have made possible to make external calls from this devices and to join to external conferences. Now I have to make the other way around: to allow external clients to connect to my videoconference, either using dedicated videoconf devices or using NetMeeting (or other similar software). Please advise me what I need to configure so that all the three videoconference devices be available to external clients. Is it possible? I am using ISA 2004. I have read about Gateways and Gatekeepers but I am not sure if that's what I need in my scenario. "[Confused]"

Thank you very much,
Daniel
Post #: 1
RE: Videoconference over ISA 2004 - 7.Mar.2005 5:51:00 PM   
jwilcox

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same problem. Internal to external netmeeting works fine, but can't seem to make it work the other way around. I also have ISA 2004. I can find a lot of documentation for ISA 2000, but not ISA 2004. They seem to have removed the Gatekeeper from ISA 2004, so all the articles that talk about the gatekeeper are useless. Surely someone else has made this work. I've tried creating server publishing rules to try to publish the internal client, but have had no luck.

Any ideas?

(in reply to danielpop)
Post #: 2
RE: Videoconference over ISA 2004 - 7.Apr.2006 2:59:29 PM   
waynewhittle

Hey Daniel,

We are looking at setting this up also. Please advise on your publishing rule to make external calls from your devices and join external conferences.

Cheers!

(in reply to jwilcox)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Videoconference over ISA 2004 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts