• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004 - 2.Feb.2005 9:22:00 PM   
jzeman

I'm attempting to setup an ISA server to bridge SSL to a published website. I'm trying to create a destination set but the "tutorials" I've found all deal with ISA 2000. The interface is apparently totally different. Can anyone assist in this? "[Confused]"
Post #: 1
RE: How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004 - 12.Feb.2005 10:14:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi BZ,

Network Objects in the toolbox replace the Destination Sets. They give you much finer control over things.

You can use a URL Set if you like, or a Domain Name Set.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to jzeman)
Post #: 2
RE: How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004 - 13.Feb.2005 4:55:00 PM   
jzeman

Thanks for the help. I went and bought your book! What a life saver! I've managed to get the site published and everything seems to be working fine. My next hurdle is setting up the SSL Bridging. The CA/PKI setup is the bigger hurdle here. Not sure where to place the CA server? Since my ISA server is on the "outside" in a workgroup, can I put the CA server on our Active Directory Domain and just export the WebSite Certificate to the ISA server? Do I have to use client certificates also for the SSL bridging to work from client to site?

(in reply to jzeman)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> How to create Destination Sets in ISA 2004 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts