• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Sign on error message

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> Sign on error message Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sign on error message - 8.Jul.2005 12:32:00 PM   
dd71

I have a workgroup isa server connecting to an AD configuration server which is not in the same domain as the Enterprise root domain. Therefore the AD admin account for ISA is not an Enterprise Admin of the root domain. If I log onto my isa server (isa) mmc I get in fine. But if I log onto an isa mmc on the configuration server (requiring only my mirrored account to the array) I get a message saying "The specified user name or password cannot be verified, possibly because there is no connectivity to the ISA server array members. Do you want to continue?" I can say yes and the console will come up. Is the only solution to make the admin user an Enterprise user or is there another fix for the error message? Or do I just have to live with it?
Post #: 1
RE: Sign on error message - 9.Jul.2005 11:49:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi DD,

Bag the workgroup scenario because:

1. More secure to join them to the domain

2. Easier to manage

More secure and easier to manage is a powerful combination. Take advantage of it.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to dd71)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> Sign on error message Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts