• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Active Directory - info Please

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Active Directory - info Please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Active Directory - info Please - 9.Feb.2005 7:59:00 AM   
Marcalot

I see that I have "Active Directory is not configured". I think I would like to set this up. I have searched the net for info regarding this- not much found. All I found is that I need to sun the "Enterprise Integrator" from the CD-rom. What would the benefits/Pitfalls of this be and are the any guidelines that I should follow?
Much Appreciated.
Marc.
Post #: 1
RE: Active Directory - info Please - 11.Feb.2005 3:38:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi Marc,

Where do you see "AD not configured"?

Thanks!
Tom

(in reply to Marcalot)
Post #: 2
RE: Active Directory - info Please - 14.Feb.2005 12:54:00 AM   
passta

I think you are talking about a connectivity verifier under Monitoring>dashboard? All that is to my knowledge is if you want the ISA server to verify connection to active directory through LDAP. For integrating AD I use various AD groups in my ISA rules for the users section, like allow all users, allow authenticated users, and you can also create and specify Active directory users and groups in here as well. Hope that helps

(in reply to Marcalot)
Post #: 3
RE: Active Directory - info Please - 14.Feb.2005 9:06:00 AM   
Marcalot

Yeap. That the place. I managed to connect to AD now through the Verifyers. I notice that In the Sessions view, It does not display the Destination network(URL). Is it poossible to set it up so that it does display?

(in reply to Marcalot)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Active Directory - info Please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts