• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Lost in ISA space

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Lost in ISA space Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost in ISA space - 29.Apr.2005 3:19:00 PM   
san

Hi

IÆve recently installed ISA 2004 Standard Edition and I really donÆt have much knowledge of configuring the product.

The situation is I have another office that needs to access the Internet via us. Unfortunately due to the network set-up I they canÆt directly communicate with us for Internet traffic (bizarre way the equipment has been set-up, we have asked the vendors if the route can change but unfortunately it means all internet traffic for sites that we donÆt own will come through us).

My plan is to get ISA 2004 to proxy their request to our hardware firewall.

I also need them to authenticate with the firebox which use NT authentication.

The server has been set up in the Single Network adapter mode. I think I need to add the address of the other site in the internal network, but now IÆm at a loss on how I can get the request to the firewall and then back to them via the server.

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated.

San
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Lost in ISA space Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts