• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 working fine.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 working fine. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 working fine. - 12.Nov.2005 10:58:46 AM   
Zac

Hi Tom & all,

At last I succeeded in getting my ISA 2004 working properly and A real BIG Thanks to Tom for his valuable inputs. Indeed his book was of a real help for me. In fact I was able to succeed in ISA 2004 only after purchasing Tom's book. Moreover the discussion board was of real help, especially for the tip in reducing the memory usage of SQL.

Right now everything is working fine with me except the sessions report. All the time in the sessions report, it is displaying the clients name as anonymous. Any solution to this?

Thanks a lot

Zac.
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 working fine. - 12.Nov.2005 4:49:53 PM   
tshinder

Hi Zac,

That's great! good to hear that the book is working for you and thanks for getting the book! :)

Regarding the anonymous connections, make sure you have configure the clients (not the servers) as Web proxy and Firewall clients.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to Zac)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 working fine. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts