• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

DMZ fails after ip range changed

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> DMZ >> DMZ fails after ip range changed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DMZ fails after ip range changed - 9.Dec.2005 6:10:44 PM   
evoroel

Hi

We are using ISA Server 2000 with a trihomed DMZ for over 4 years now and it has worked fine until now. Today we moved from a Leased Line to SDSL. The SDSL was tested with a desktop PC and works fine.

The only thing that has changed is the IP range for the Red interface and Orange (DMZ) interface.

I have changed all the IP addresses according to the setup.

Many things work fine, like internet access from the ISA server and the internal network.

But I can't get a connection (DNS, ping, www, nothing) from the DMZ to the internet.

I have adjusted all the old rules and checked and rechecked all the settings. It keeps failing.

I can ping the isa server's DMZ ip address from the servers located in the DMZ zone, but not the external IP address. That's maybe the first issue to resolve.

Is there an issue with ISA 2000 when the ipadresses are changed? I allready have restarted the server.

Post #: 1
RE: DMZ fails after ip range changed - 22.Aug.2006 5:10:33 AM   
skhan22

Hi evoroel. I just saw your post as I was trying to find some help on DMZ under ISA 2000. I have setup the dmz  according to the examples found on this website, but i am unable to ping any external source from the DMZ. I don't if you got your issue resolved.

NIC 1 External:
IP: 66.139.XX.77
SM: 255.255.255.252
GW: 66.139.XX.78

NIC 2 Internal:
IP: 192.168.0.1
SM: 255.255.255.0

NIC 3 DMZ:
IP: 66.139.XX.73

DMZ Web Server NIC:
IP: 66.139.XX.74
GW: 66.139.XX.73

Packet Filter and Routing is enabled. I have also created a packet filter from outgoing tcp port 80 traffic.

(in reply to evoroel)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> DMZ >> DMZ fails after ip range changed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts