Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons

hroussel -> Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (30.Dec.2005 9:27:52 PM)

Hello.  I am looking for an ISA filter that would allow me to access the content being accessed (for example a web page accessed by a client browser), modify it, and then send that modified content to the client browser.  I am very explicit in my description of what I am looking for because it looks like most filter are limited to handling the URLs, headers, etc, but not the content itself.

Sunny.C -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (16.Jan.2006 1:28:41 PM)

The best and most decent filters out there are as follows you can try them out...
www.surfcontrol.com (8 out of 10)
www.gfi.com (7.5/10)
http://www.wavecrest.net/products/index.html (not reviewed)
http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-57-en--BitDefender-for-MS-ISA-Server.html (not reviewed)

pnoble -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (16.Jan.2006 3:15:50 PM)

I'd be interested in reading a review of Cyblock for ISA from WaveCrest.

we use it here so i'd like to see how it stacks up against the others (especially as its up for renewal :) )

Sunny.C -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (17.Jan.2006 1:44:04 AM)

BTW the review scores above is done by myself[:D]

jeffrey.botsford@ne. -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (2.Mar.2006 1:57:01 AM)

I am a fan of Surfcontrol myself. In my second year of use and it has been everything it is advertised to be. A bit on the expensive side though.             

Baz -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (13.Apr.2006 8:54:11 PM)

I use Websense, ive found its interface and filtering capabilities, tying in nicely with active directory, are far superiour to anything else on the market.

Antioch -> RE: Any content filter available? Commercial or not. (30.May2006 10:21:24 AM)

We use GFI's Webmonitor and it works well for us

Page: [1]