• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication - 4.Jan.2006 9:04:09 PM   
kenisswell

Can the integrated RSA features work with OWA and w/ forms based authentication
in ISA 2004?
(I know there is an issue using with RADIUS and OWA w/ FBA and there is a fix from
Microsoft, I wonder if there is any issue using RSA with OWA and FBA.)

Secondly, if I can use RSA with OWA/FBA; is it a single integrated web form or must two separate forms to be filled out by the end user (one for RSA and then one for OWA)?
Post #: 1
RE: RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication - 5.Jan.2006 3:18:45 AM   
tshinder

Hi Ken,

I think you can use both, but there will be two authentication attempts required - one for RSA and one for the FBA.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to kenisswell)
Post #: 2
RE: RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication - 12.Jun.2009 4:14:00 AM   
ksteege

Question here for the ISA/OWA/RSA configuration I have a few questions because some people must have had this working.

#1 - I am getting two logins.  One on the first page that contains RSA passcode and domain password and another that just has the username and password (domain)   I was of the impression that FBA was only to enabled on the ISA server.    RSA insists that the FBA and Basic needs to be on both for the solution to work.

#2 - Another issue that I will deal with eventually is the ISA server that was installed (before my time) was installed as a member of the domain.  Could this cause the two logins?

#3 - Is there any documented way of getting the RSA solution to do the authentication for me so that I could just hit the initial webpage and type in RSA passcode and that all and get straight in to OWA?  Does the solution have to be linked up with another product?

Thanks for your help

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 3
RE: RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication - 12.Jun.2009 4:50:40 AM   
Jason Jones

You can have a single form to collect both Windows and RSA credentials with ISA Server 2006; I would need to check for ISA Server 2004, but I don't think it supports this...

This article has some info and screenhots on the integrated form:

http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk/2009/02/customising-isa-server-2006-html-forms.html

Cheers

JJ

Jason Jones | Forefront MVP | Silversands Ltd
My Blogs: http://blog.msedge.org.uk/ and http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk/

(in reply to ksteege)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> RSA OWA w/ forms based authentication Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts