• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Slow web proxy performance

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> Web Proxy client >> Slow web proxy performance Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slow web proxy performance - 6.Jan.2006 9:00:44 PM   
ckeblack

I have my clients configured as Firewall clients and am using the default auto configuration script for the browser configuration.  When I access some web sites (www.yahoo.com is an example), the page will display and then will pause for 30-60 seconds.  The browser status bar indicates that content is still being downloaded.  I checked the ISA logs and a failed connection attempt is being logged once the browser finally completes the download (or gives up).

When I configure the Web Browser settings of the Internal network on ISA server to directly access all sites, the problem goes away.

I would appreciate any ideas on how I can correct this.

Thanks.

Chris
Post #: 1
RE: Slow web proxy performance - 9.Jan.2006 5:12:42 AM   
programatix

I also have the same problem as yours. I found out that by adding user (other than All Users) in the access rule is the cause of the slow down. But I couldn't find any other solution except allowing All Users to access the internet. Not sure about the performance of the clients which is part of the domain. So far, I've only tried the clients which is not part of the domain but with Firewall clients installed.

(in reply to ckeblack)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> Web Proxy client >> Slow web proxy performance Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts