• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

I passed 70-350

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Certification >> I passed 70-350 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I passed 70-350 - 11.Jan.2006 8:43:20 PM   
wyodoc1

Looks like lots of us have been looking at this forum with few contributions lately about the test.  So I thought I should provide some info on my exam.

I took the exam a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was easier than the 227 exam.
Kind of like administering ISA2004 vs previous ISA2000.

I prepared using Dr Toms book, MSPress book, reading this web site and adminsitering several ISA servers.  Dr Toms book is always very near my desk.

There was a lot of enterprise level stuff, but thanks to the heads up in a previous post I was able to bone up on it before the test, since I don't do enterprise ISA it was a great heads up.

There was something like 40 or 50 questions, mostly multiple choice some drop and drag.

I was happy to not see anything to do with deployment senarios on SBS, not to mean that there might not be questions about that on other luck of the draw questions.

I think my score was right around 900 +-30 and it took perhaps an hour to get through it.

I am sorry I didn't think to put my experience down in the forum before it faded.  Feel free to ask me questions here in the forum about the test I will do my best to see if it causes a dim brain cell to brighten.

A+, N+, S+, CNA, CCNA, MCSE, MCSE - Security, PhD
Wannabe geek like Dr Tom. :) my hero for all the time and effort he puts in.
Post #: 1
RE: I passed 70-350 - 12.Jan.2006 6:24:26 PM   
tshinder

Hi Wyodoc,

Thanks for the update! :)

Also, thanks for the kind words about me and the site

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to wyodoc1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Certification >> I passed 70-350 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts