• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

FTP Uploads

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> FTP Uploads Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FTP Uploads - 30.Jan.2006 4:43:02 PM   
efector

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same issues with FTP upload, saying that access is denied. I have two different ISA server, 2000 and 2004. Most of the people are using the 2000 box and I am using the 2004 box. I have a rule which allows ALL traffic from internal to external to pass for ALL users, yet I cannot UPLOAD to an ftp server(I am set up with web proxy AND Firewall Client, but NOT securenat). WHAT rules would I have to add? I also read the article on 'How the FTP protocol Challenges Firewall Security' and the people on the 2000 box are web proxy/Firewall Client, but not secure nat.

I am confused as to how to let this pass? I thought this was pretty simple to do and it seems pretty difficult to get to work.

Any help for those of us that are dumb?
Post #: 1
RE: FTP Uploads - 30.Jan.2006 8:17:07 PM   
spouseele

Hi efector,

right click the rules allowing the FTP protocol and select then Configure FTP. This option allows you to enable or disable FTP uploads.

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to efector)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> FTP Uploads Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts