• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

64-bit client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> 64-bit client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
64-bit client - 1.Feb.2006 3:56:14 PM   
agarvey

Does a 64-bit client for ISA 2000 or 2004 server exist and if so can someone post the URL?   Thank you
Post #: 1
RE: 64-bit client - 10.Feb.2006 7:48:45 PM   
v00swb

Curious of that myself.  I was wondering if ISA 2000 can support a 64-bit

When attempting to load the firewall client out of my ISA2000 mspclnt share..on a 64-bit system...I get this error on the client:

The program or feature "\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Firewall Client\internal_setup\setup_a.exe" cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available.

I'm planning on deploying ISA2004 later...but might need to move quicker on it unless there's some other way to get FWC on a 64-bit system.

(in reply to agarvey)
Post #: 2
RE: 64-bit client - 13.Feb.2006 4:53:06 PM   
agarvey

Thank you for the response.  Attempting to install FWC from an ISA2004 SP2 server to a 64-bit client results in the message: "Firewall client cannot be installed on computers running a 64-bit Windows operating system."  A web search turns up several individuals who claim to have the 32-bit client running on the XP 64-bit OS but they give no details.    A previous message on this forum from Dr. Shinder says we will need to wait...  We signed up a few weeks ago for the MS beta test program, received an ID but no invitations or further info as yet.

(in reply to v00swb)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> 64-bit client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts