• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSL How too

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> SSL How too Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSL How too - 23.Feb.2006 5:36:48 PM   
Duncan01

I am trying to get my Citrix servers up and running, the PC that I am testing it with is logging some errors like this one

12204 The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests.

The ports that I want to use are 2598 and 1494 in logging it says that these are SSL tunnel and that it was denied, can any one point me in the direction of something to help me set these up on my isa box

Thanks all
Post #: 1
RE: SSL How too - 23.Feb.2006 6:18:58 PM   
ClintD

ISA uses SSL Tunnel port ranges to control access to SSL on non-standard ports. Use the script on this web page to configure the ports.

Managing Tunnel Port Ranges
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/isa/2004/plan/managingtunnelports.mspx

(in reply to Duncan01)
Post #: 2
RE: SSL How too - 24.Feb.2006 5:28:59 PM   
Duncan01

Thanks for your help ClintD

I have done that, and added the ports, I am trying to ge my users to use the web brouser to connect to a citrix server the address internally is http://citrix02/citrix/metaframe this is where I get the error message about the configured proxy not allowing the connection, the thing I would like to know is do I do a server publishing rule or a web page publishing rule, based on thoes two port numbers and the address above.

This is only for internal users on our network by the way

Sorry if I sound thick but haven't had ISA long!!

thanks for your help again

Regards
Duncan

(in reply to ClintD)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> SSL How too Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread