• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authenticated users

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authenticated users Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authentica... - 11.Apr.2006 4:30:06 PM   
elmajdal

yep it was my mistake , i did install the required update and here we go , i was able to logon

here is the pic, and as u can see the firewall is enabled.

http://elmajdal.net/isa2004/almuashir.jpg

i repeat, i only set myself as a Firewall Client.

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to elmajdal)
Post #: 21
RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authentica... - 12.Apr.2006 2:53:24 PM   
denizyalcin

Sandy, I think that you can only access through SecureNAT because your ISA server hasn't been added to the Domain Admins group and you don't log on to your ISA server with the ISA domain account (which means you can't authenticate anything via ISA).

(in reply to elmajdal)
Post #: 22
RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authentica... - 16.Apr.2006 8:16:19 AM   
Sandy

Hello,

Sorry for being late,great news elmajdal that the application worked with you but unforunately the problem still the same with me I tried everything like you but still gives me Authentication error.

may be I should tell the developer to change it to work as a web proxy client and make it work in specific ports

at last thank you all very much and I hope you all a happy life

Sandy

(in reply to denizyalcin)
Post #: 23

Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: Program can't access if Rules applied to Authenticated users Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts