• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Enabling Caching stops ISA from accessing the Internet

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> Enabling Caching stops ISA from accessing the Internet Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Enabling Caching stops ISA from accessing the Internet - 16.Apr.2006 8:36:51 PM   
hkohila

Hello All,
I installed ISA 2004 and setup the Internet access rules and was able to get on the internet from the ISA server and setup the VPN connection and everything was working great.
I enabled Caching, and once I enabled Caching, it asked me to setup some additional rules, I said yes. It installed some additional rules, and that additional rules locked down the ISA server. Now, I cannot get online with ISA and cannot even find these rules on the ISA server management concole.

Before I enable caching I was able to use ISA Server as my Gateway(since it has 2 nics installed, External which goes out to the internet, and Internal that is a part of the internal Network), but I guess the additional caching rules is doing setting up something I need to fix but I dont know where did it install these additional settings/Rules.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
Hisham
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> Enabling Caching stops ISA from accessing the Internet Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts