• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 With SBS2K3

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> ISA 2004 With SBS2K3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 With SBS2K3 - 2.May2006 11:02:57 AM   
jrack

I have a client server running SBS 2003 SP1 server which I later installed ISA 2004 SP2

I am having a great deal of trouble getting the client workstations to use the firewall as there proxy connection, yet they are using the SecureNAT and this is cauing trouble with logging as the ip shows not the user name which is not always the same?

If anyone has any ideas which will help with resolving my problem!!  I would be greatly apprieciated.

Thanks

Joshua Rack
Senior Systems Engineer
MCSE, MCSA
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 With SBS2K3 - 6.May2006 11:03:04 PM   
hornebag

Hi Joshua,

Turn on "requires authentication" for all rules that have the "All Users" condition. Personally, I would change it "All Users" to "All Authenicated Users".

How are you setting up the client PCs to use the WebProxy client? Which web broswser do they use?

Regards

Jason

(in reply to jrack)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA 2004 With SBS2K3 - 6.May2006 11:44:08 PM   
jrack

Hi Jason,

I already have all authenticated users on and removed all users, the WebProxy client is ISA Firewall Client 2004, this was rolled out through scripting.

Any other thoughts?

Joshua Rack
Senior Systems Engineer
MCSE, MCSA

(in reply to hornebag)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> ISA 2004 With SBS2K3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts