• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004 - 3.May2006 5:09:12 PM   
russtym

Hi I have am sbs 2003 server with three nics in. one for the internal network(192.168.16.0) one for the internet/dmz(10.0.0.0) and one to connect to another branch office (193.1.8.0).
I can't get the internal network to talk to the branch office network through isa 2004.
If I remove isa off the sbs server I can ping/use the servers/computers on the branch office.
here is the setup.

internal network (192.168.16.0) connects to the sbs server(isa) this also connects to the network (193.1.8.0 this is internal not external) and over a vpn connects to the branch network (193.1.1.0 this is internal not external) (I know they external addresses but I didn't set this up,not my work) anyway I have added the 193.1.8.0 and the 193.1.1.0 networks to the networks in isa and set it so the internal routes to these networks. I have tried different ways to get this to work including setting it to nat instead of route between these networks and the internal networks but still can not get it to work. any help would be great
can this be done with sbs?

cheers russ
Post #: 1
RE: cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004 - 6.May2006 10:54:51 PM   
hornebag

Hi Russ,

Try adding all internal network into the "Internal" network set. Although I'm not sure how this will go when the the network are behind different NICs.

Regards

Jason

(in reply to russtym)
Post #: 2
RE: cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004 - 22.May2006 3:31:41 PM   
mikey00770022

Hi,

I have been fortunate in re-running the ICW (Internet Connection Wizard) in SBS.

Try re-running it.  You'll be asked to id the internal nics.  Entries then made in ISA and IIS.

Reboot and try again.  Yes, REBOOT.

Keep us posted as to your success.

(in reply to hornebag)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> cant get internal networks to route through isa 2004 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts