• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet - 16.May2006 9:42:38 PM   
dirickson

Hi Guys:
My company is conected to a large intranet through a private leased line (through a Cisco 800 router); we also have a dedicated Internet connection protected by a ISA Server 2000; and our remote users can connect to our network through a VPN PPTP Server configured on this ISA Server 2000. Everything works fine, and our VPN users can access not only services on our internal network, but also services and sites on the corporate intranet.

We are thinking in upgrade to ISA Server 2004, so we are making tests with it on a new box (maintaining the old ISA 2000 in production until we change). I read about the network concepts of ISA 2004, create all rules I need, publish our servers and configure the VPN support; all tests we made was successful but one: I can't make the VPN clients access services and sites on the corporate intranet.

I read both books form T.Shinder (Configuring ISA 2004 and How to cheat at...), but I did not found anything related to this; I gone over and over the isaserver.org site looking for a clue, but I couldn't find any example or article with a problem like this...

Did anybody had an experience with this kind of network topology?

Thanks,

Luiz

Post #: 1
RE: Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet - 19.May2006 3:24:03 PM   
tshinder

Hi Luiz,

Try creating a routing table entry on the ISA firewall with the gateway address required to access the corporate network.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to dirickson)
Post #: 2
RE: Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet - 23.May2006 3:48:39 PM   
dirickson

Hi Tom:

Make the ISA the default gateway for the VPN network? Put all routes to my corporate network on the routing table of the ISA Server machine?

Luiz

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Routing VPN Clients to corporate intranet Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts