• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problems with User Auth...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Problems with User Auth... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with User Auth... - 19.May2006 1:02:33 PM   
townm

Hi

I am having a problem using user authentication in the following scenarioÖ

I want to deploy ISA server as follows at remote sites

I have 3 networks defined in ISA 2004; one has all the workstations in it, the 2nd has all the servers in it and the 3rd it the connection back to HO. All Workstations have the Firewall Client installed on them.

Users at the remote site need to connect to the HO to login as the domain controllers are at HO. I want to protect the HO and Server networks from the workstation network using user authentication. So I have a couple of rules setup that say all traffic from the workstation network can go to the other 2 networks but only for authenticate users.
So the problem I have is that because the domain controllers are in the HO network when we try to login we canít get to the domain controllers because only authenticated users can get to that network.

I know my rules are working as if I donít use user authentication everything works fine.

Is there anyone who has tried to do a similar setup or anyone who has any ideas on how to achieve the setup that I want? Or am I trying to do something that just wonít work!

I hope this makes sense.

Matthew
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Problems with User Auth... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts