• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Train Siginals?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Train Siginals? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Train Siginals? - 5.Jul.2006 1:14:16 AM   
daa0353

Can anyone reccommend the train siginal videos for isa 2004?
I am new to ISA server and I plan on setting it up on my home network to self study. Not so much for certification, but to lean hands on. I have 2 static IP addresses from my ISP and am allowed to run any servers on it because it is a business account. i also have a server with 3 network cards running 2003 server and I also have the evaluation version of ISA 2004 on CD. I have been doing support at work for 2 years and our CFO has told me to pick any form training and the company will pay for it. I choose to setup ISA on my home business account because It is easier for me to learn by doing at my pace rather than attending classes.

Are the Train Siginal videos adequate for someone like me?
Post #: 1
RE: Train Siginals? - 5.Jul.2006 4:28:27 PM   
tshinder

Hi Daa,

Read my book first and then do the MS Press exam book. My book gives you the real world workings of the ISA fireawll and the MS Press book gives you a nice "clean room" discussion on how things work.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to daa0353)
Post #: 2
RE: Train Siginals? - 6.Jul.2006 10:49:02 AM   
qskn73

hi dear,

you will be lucky if u join the trainsiganl traingcourse, belive on me this will clear all ur concepts along
the hands on practical labs.

bye

(in reply to daa0353)
Post #: 3
RE: Train Siginals? - 6.Jul.2006 10:54:50 AM   
denizyalcin

Try CBT Nuggets, the guy on their ISA2004 set (Jeremy Cioara) is much more funny and relaxed than most of the TS trainers. Trust me, you won't get bored 

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Train Siginals? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts