• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

NLB Site-to-Site VPN

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> NLB Site-to-Site VPN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NLB Site-to-Site VPN - 17.Jul.2006 2:04:46 PM   
alans

Hi,

I'm expreiencing a strange problem.

We've got a site where we would like to implement ISA ent with NLB. the other site is running ISA 2004 std. The ISA ent config is as follows:

network for intra array comms
Network for external
Network for Internal

The External network and internal network is NLB with the virtual ip.

The internal clients are using the virtual ip for their gateway. and the ISA std uses the external virtual ip for the site-to-site vpn.

Everythings connects and the site-to-site vpn is up and running.

We exprieenced the following:

1. we could only ping the other network from the site-to-site vpn owner. all other clients could'nt we also didn't see any thing in the log files wierd.
2. We decided to installs the whole envoriment on virtual pc 2004 sp1 and got connection failed in the logs files.
3. after playing a bit it suddenly started working. deciced to check if the NLB worked did a shutdown on the site-to-site vpn server and saw the second server taking over the vpn. Still worked started the first server again and shutdown the second server it stop working and can't get it working again .

Please any advice. I can seems to find good documentation for this.

Regards
Post #: 1
RE: NLB Site-to-Site VPN - 18.Sep.2006 10:03:41 PM   
alans

Don't worry sorted this myself out. For some reason did the one IT guy decided to enable trend firewall client and that broke the config with funny problems.

(in reply to alans)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> VPN >> NLB Site-to-Site VPN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts