• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

urgent help required

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> urgent help required Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
urgent help required - 31.Jul.2006 6:58:20 AM   
aqtaha

I had a ISA server 2000, which was also running AD, DNS and Exchange server, but due to overload, I installed another ISA server and stopped all the ISA server services on the old server. Now every client can browse internet through the new ISA server, and those new PCs, which installed firewall client after the creation of the new ISA server, can connect to msn properly. but the problem is that the old PCs which used to connect to msn messenger through the old ISA server, are unable to connect messenger through the new ISA server.Though they can browse internet without any problem. I reinstalled the firewall client on that PCs but still unable to connect.. Their firewall clients can update to the new ISA server name, but doesnt show any activity when connecting to messenger.. When I move my cursor on the Firewall Client icon in system tray, it shows something like "server NETWORLD is inaccessible" (NETWORLD is the old server ISA server and doesnt use any ISA services anymore). Please help me solve this problem as soon as possible Regards Taha 
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> urgent help required Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts