• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Allowing non domain menbers to use VPN tunnel

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> Allowing non domain menbers to use VPN tunnel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Allowing non domain menbers to use VPN tunnel - 11.Aug.2006 7:57:56 PM   
grumpy

I have set up a VPN Site2Site tunnel between our 2 offices (ISA2004 / W2k3 SBS <=> Cisco PIX).

Over all that is working perfectly I can access each individual side from another.

Each site has its own Domain setup!

Following situation:
We have some laptop users which are not part of any of our domains they have a local user setup and log on locally to their computer.

They mainly work in Office 1 and can access everything (like mails/ server shares) there - no problem

If they are now in office 2 I would like to enable those to still be able to access their files and receive e-mails from office 1 - via out existing VPN connection.

Any ideas anybody what I need to enable non domain computers to be able to use the VPN tunnel?

As mentioned before they are not part of my domain - to me it looks like that is why ISA is allowing them to access the other network via the VPN Tunnel!?

I also noticed that the W2k3 SB ISA 2004 Server it self cannot access the remote network - although I included "Local Host" anf lately the actual server computer in the inbound and outbound VPN rule. It keeps on saying "Negotiating IP Security" if i try for example pinging a remote machine from the SBS server.

Any more questions please let me know.

Tnx a lot in advance
Regards
Andre
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> Allowing non domain menbers to use VPN tunnel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts