Welcome to SharePoint Portal Server Publishing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing

tshinder -> Welcome to SharePoint Portal Server Publishing (14.Aug.2006 6:15:50 AM)

Ask questions about SharePoint Portal Server Publishing here.

Thanks!
Tom

reubenboy -> RE: Welcome to SharePoint Portal Server Publishing (29.Oct.2008 6:03:25 PM)

Hi! Dr.Shinder,

First to all,thanks for making available this kind of support for ISA Server, I really appreciated very much the technical resources that you and your crew put down here.
Now, I have an issue  with my MOSS 2007 and ISA 2006 configuration. I published a moss site through  the Sharepoint Publishing Rule with a SSL port different from the default (443) following your directions on the article related to how to extend the SSL Tunnel Port Range.
Before that we got proxy error 502 (12204) when we give a click to a folder into the moss portal, now I added the custom SSL port to the ISA servers (internal and external) and I got proxy error 505 (16001) regarding connection refused. An oddy thing is that  when we use the IE option 'Open the link in a new tab' everything works fine!!!
We use a web listener, a certificate and SSL port redirection for that MOSS site.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your kind help.

tshinder -> RE: Welcome to SharePoint Portal Server Publishing (4.Nov.2008 7:37:36 AM)

From what I understand, MOSS doesn't support alternate ports from behind Web proxies.

Tom

Page: [1]