• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Webcast : Optimizing ROI with ISA 2004 and the Microsoft Branch Office Infrastructure Solution

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Events >> Webcast : Optimizing ROI with ISA 2004 and the Microsoft Branch Office Infrastructure Solution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Webcast : Optimizing ROI with ISA 2004 and the Microsof... - 15.Aug.2006 4:44:25 PM   
denizyalcin

There will be a webcast (Level 100) on August 29.
Momentum Webcast: Optimizing ROI with ISA Server 2004 and the Microsoft Branch Office Infrastructure Solution

Summary from the link :

If you are responsible for planning and provisioning the technology resources for your firm's branch offices or remote locations, you won't want to miss this webcast. Join Tom Pisello, noted author and expert in analyzing return on investment (ROI) and quantifying the business value of technology, as he discusses cost reduction and business opportunities for managing branch offices. Learn about the business factors that affect branch office technology selection, and how the Microsoft Branch Office Infrastructure Solution for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 and Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 can offer excellent ROI for your organization. We also cover key performance indicators for optimization, and cost-benefit analysis techniques for determining the ROI of improvements to branch servers and security solutions.

Recommended For : Business decision makers

< Message edited by denizyalcin -- 15.Aug.2006 4:54:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Webcast : Optimizing ROI with ISA 2004 and the Micr... - 21.Aug.2006 5:15:27 PM   
tshinder

Hi Deniz,

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to denizyalcin)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Events >> Webcast : Optimizing ROI with ISA 2004 and the Microsoft Branch Office Infrastructure Solution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts