• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Website in one ISA DMZ/Users connected to different ISA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Website in one ISA DMZ/Users connected to different ISA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Website in one ISA DMZ/Users connected to different ISA - 2.Sep.2006 11:00:35 PM   
Stevenrlong

I have a two ISA enviroment each connected to it's own T1 circut.
If I point users FC to the ISA that has the DMZ with the webserver no problem. If I point users to the other ISA they can't connect to the Webserver on the first ISA. You can ping it but can't connect to it.
I know I've missed something basic, can someone point ME to the answer?

-Steve
Post #: 1
RE: Website in one ISA DMZ/Users connected to different... - 4.Sep.2006 12:32:43 AM   
Stevenrlong

This starting to make my head hurt

My split DNS works fine.
My internal domain is mydomain.NET and my external domain for public assess is mydomain.COM
I type the address www.mydomain.com from any client and it resolves to the internal address that is on the publish server located in the DMZ on ISA1.
Firewall clients connected to ISA2 can bring up the website but there going through the external interface on ISA2 and coming back in through the external interface on ISA1 and connecting to the published web server in the DMZ on ISA1

As expected it work the same if the FWC is disabled

If I add the *.mydomain.COM entry to the one that’s already there (mydomain.NET) by default on ISA2 my users web browsers time out.

I can’t seem to configure ISA2 so users that are using it for Internet access can reach my published web site in the DMZ on ISA1

If I connect users FWC directly to ISA1 things work by the book connecting directly to the internal IP address.

I fear something is really wrong…………..,
HELP
-Steve

(in reply to Stevenrlong)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Website in one ISA DMZ/Users connected to different ISA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts