• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Isa server cannot load the property page

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Isa server cannot load the property page Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Isa server cannot load the property page - 4.Sep.2006 12:01:37 PM   
jsatera

Good day to everyone, guys I hope you can help me with my problem i'm running a compaq G3 dual proc. with windows 2003 as my proxy server with ISA2004 standard Ed. as edge firewall config actually its been running for more than a year now untill I wasn't able to check it for about 2 weeks. I got complains from my users that the internet is running slow, I tried to check my ISA for some errors but unfortunately the ISA server management is not coming up instead I got the message "Isa server cannot load the property page error detail is 0x80004005 unspecified error" although it is still currently being used and its working but its only now that I encountered this problem. I restarted the box bot its still the same. Hope anybody can help me through this problem, I thank you in advance and more power to all...
Post #: 1
RE: Isa server cannot load the property page - 4.Sep.2006 5:53:37 PM   
tshinder

Hi J,

Maybe this will help:

https://209.34.241.68/jhoward/comments/405484.aspx

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to jsatera)
Post #: 2
RE: Isa server cannot load the property page - 13.Sep.2006 9:25:34 PM   
meddlingBanter

I just had this problem yesterday and looking around the web found that one solution is to open a new mmc console and then load the ISA server snap-in again.  This works but kind of a backwards solution.  So today I went back to the problem and thought maybe my settings for the ISA Server Managment console view were corrupt.  Sure enough that was the problem.  I cleared out my console view settings by going to File>Options>Delete Files button.  I then shut down the console and restarted the ISA Server Managment console and everything was back to normal.  In case youre wondering how to get into the managment console even though you get an error, just keep clicking continue until the console loads up.

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 3
RE: Isa server cannot load the property page - 14.Sep.2006 3:51:17 PM   
tshinder

Hi MB,

Nice tip!
Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to meddlingBanter)
Post #: 4
RE: Isa server cannot load the property page - 4.Oct.2006 9:48:55 AM   
jsatera

Helo there MB and Doc. Tom,

Sorry its a bit late but i just logged back again after sometime but im so suprised this guys has the solution..thanks alot MB my ISA server is up and working fine again I already thought of starting it from scratch but you saved it...thank you sir, and to doc tom too....ill spread the word...

Jasper

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 5
RE: Isa server cannot load the property page - 8.Oct.2006 12:29:44 PM   
tshinder

Hi Jasper,

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to jsatera)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Isa server cannot load the property page Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts