• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2000 through Cisco ASA 5540

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA 2000 through Cisco ASA 5540 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2000 through Cisco ASA 5540 - 13.Sep.2006 9:10:59 PM   
qwaszx649

We recently moved our ISA server from a Cisco router running IOS firewall to an ASA.  When we made the change, anyone with the ISA server's IP address as their default gateway are unable to use PPTP VPN from within our network out to the internet.  Moving the gateway of our ISA server back to the router running IOS firewall immediately remedies the problem.  Users that have direct access through the ASA to the internet via the NAT pool or static NAT Addresses are able to PPTP VPN just fine.  Has anyone seen this.  I am assuming that the traffic must be blocked but I have access rules allowing 1723 and gre.  This ISA at one time was pointed to our PIX firewall and PPTP VPN worked there.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2000 through Cisco ASA 5540 - 14.Sep.2006 9:53:41 PM   
tonygauderman

you probably need to add the following command on your ASA..

fixup protocol pptp 1723

(in reply to qwaszx649)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA 2000 through Cisco ASA 5540 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts