• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Ristricting Active Directory users in ISA server With their download size...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Ristricting Active Directory users in ISA server With their download size... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ristricting Active Directory users in ISA server With t... - 27.Sep.2006 12:46:17 PM   
sally.de

Hi friends,

I wanted to get your help in isa server and it's related database(MSDE).
I'm doing a project in isa server and active directory..
now I need to restrict the active directory's user with their download & upload size
so that their download size will be restricted to a specified amount...

Is it nesseccery to add all of the active directory users to isa server MSDE database?

My decision is to add all AD's users to MSDE database of ISA server into 3 distinct groups (Depends to my need)that each of thier member is restricted to a specified amount with their download size & then define a corresponding field for each user in ISA server MSDE database (e.g. TotalDownloadSize)that count their download size over the time from their LOG files ,and then develope a filter in firewall policy with these specification :

1.I look to the user's group who send the request.
         2.If TotalDownloadSize field that I mentioned before is smaller than the
           number in stage (1) I allow user to access to the internet,
           else I deny it.

Thanks in advance...
I hope that I could clarify my request and question so that you can help me...

With best regards..
Bye....
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Ristricting Active Directory users in ISA server With their download size... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts