• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Array not sync'ed with Config Server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> Array not sync'ed with Config Server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Array not sync'ed with Config Server - 1.Oct.2006 3:32:42 AM   
Rilex

Running ISA 2006 EE which is the only ISA Server (meaning, both an Array member and Config Server), however in the Configuration tab of monitoring, I have the following error:

cerberus; Not Synced; 11/29/1999 5:00:00 PM; Server configuration does not match the Configuration Storage server configuration; cerberus.nauplius.net

Gah?  Clearly this server hasn't been around that long (ISA was installed June this year, upgraded to final from RC1).

I have had a few power outages, but the time is correct on the server (in sync with my Domain Controller).

I believe this is why any Server Publishing rules are not functioning for me (including a new Web Server rule).  Basically I see the traffic bound for the correct port going from "External" to "Local Host" (thus the deny on the enterprise policy picks it up) even though it should be passed onto an internal client or server.
Post #: 1
RE: Array not sync'ed with Config Server - 1.Oct.2006 5:50:27 AM   
Rilex

If I do a repair install on ISA Server, the server publish rules then work, but any modifications after that do not (until another repair is done).  Configuration Storage shows the same status with the same date and time.

(in reply to Rilex)
Post #: 2
RE: Array not sync'ed with Config Server - 16.Oct.2006 12:04:31 PM   
Rilex

Anyone? :(

(in reply to Rilex)
Post #: 3
RE: Array not sync'ed with Config Server - 7.Feb.2007 11:33:27 AM   
mcarrillo

I'm having the same issue, were you able to resolve this? Is it a local policy that needs to be created?

MC

(in reply to Rilex)
Post #: 4
RE: Array not sync'ed with Config Server - 7.Feb.2007 1:08:02 PM   
Rilex

I ended up scratching the build.  I didn't need Ent so I went with Std.

(in reply to mcarrillo)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> Array not sync'ed with Config Server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts