• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing OWA to Ex2007

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publishing OWA to Ex2007 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing OWA to Ex2007 - 4.Oct.2006 1:31:38 AM   
thomforeman

In our test environment we have setup external clients go through an ISA2006 server to get to our test Exchange Server 2007. I have created a rule, following Dr Shinder's How to for setting up the Exchange Web Client rule and the external users can get to the OWA login screen. But no matter what credentials we enter the login screen comes right back and there is a message saying:
"You could not be logged on to ISA Server. Make sure that your domain name, user name, and password are correct, and then try again." 
The internal clients can access OWA using HTTPS no problem. If we try to access OWA on the ISA2006 server we get the same bahavior as the external users.
I do not have a lot of ISA experience and think I have set something up incorrectly. If anyone has any ideas I would be very appreciative.
Thanks,
Thom
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing OWA to Ex2007 - 6.Oct.2006 12:42:55 AM   
thomforeman

After spending hours and hours on this, there were some IP address changes that resolved this problem.

(in reply to thomforeman)
Post #: 2
RE: Publishing OWA to Ex2007 - 10.Oct.2006 6:15:56 PM   
cabraun

Hi Thom,

Not sure if you are still monitoring this thread, but if so, I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit on the exact resolution.  We are seeing precissly the same behavior and the only difference from your environment and ours, that I can see is you are labbing Ex2007 with ISA2006 and we are labbing Ex2003 with ISA2006.

Everything is fine if we connect via the front end server directly or if we connect via our ISA2004 configuration, but when we set things up with ISA2006 and try to log in via the Form Based Authentication, we just get sent back to the logon screen and are told:

"You could not be logged on to ISA Server. Make sure that your domain name, user name, and password are correct, and then try again."

Can you elaborate on what sort of IP Address problems you faced?

Thanks

Charles

< Message edited by cabraun -- 10.Oct.2006 6:17:33 PM >

(in reply to thomforeman)
Post #: 3
RE: Publishing OWA to Ex2007 - 12.Dec.2006 3:17:11 PM   
ltfreeng1

Anyone got some more info on this?

(in reply to cabraun)
Post #: 4
RE: Publishing OWA to Ex2007 - 13.Dec.2006 10:00:06 AM   
mdekker

I'm having this problem also. Error: 12239... Anyone?

(in reply to ltfreeng1)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publishing OWA to Ex2007 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts